About the course
Chewing stability is a decisive factor for the success of full denture restorations. Wearers of dentures often complain of painful pressure sores, inadequate prosthesis retention and limited chewing function. These constraints are largely avoided with lingualized posterior tooth placement according to the GERBER concept.
Using the example of a wax-up based on a finished patient case, it is demonstrated to beginners and re-entrants alike how logically and, in principle easily, autonomous chewing stability can be learned or refreshed by applying the principles developed by GERBER for lingualized posterior tooth setup.
Elaboration of the basics for the functionality of full denture restoration as well as the principle of the lingualized tooth-to-tooth relationship in static and dynamic occlusion. Understanding and applying the model analysis according to GERBER as a »blueprint« for a statically stable tooth setup to implement his formulated autonomous chewing stability of the posterior teeth and to be able to apply this efficiently in everyday laboratory routines. Setup of the anterior teeth according to average, anatomical references as well as patient-related data in wax. Setup of the lingualized posterior teeth according to static principles based on self-performed model analysis. Application of the developed rules for static and dynamic occlusion after complete setup. Learning and applying the design principles of papillae, tooth neck and artificial alveolar modeling as well as the »muscular-gripping«, myotonic prosthesis body design in wax for the muscular balance according to GERBER.
- What full dentures must perform
- Lingualized full dentures according to GERBER
- Static and dynamic occlusion in tooth-to-tooth relationship
- Model analysis according to GERBER
- Anterior tooth setup
- Posterior tooth setup with the Condyloform II NFC+
- Static and dynamic occlusion check
- Wax modeling – papillae, tooth necks and myodynamic denture body design
- Dental master technicians
- Dental technicians
- Trainee dental technicians
- Trainee dental master technicians
- Students of dentistry accompanying clinical training
- Clinical Dental Technicians
- recommended - Basic course 2: The technical foundation of full dentures
Boulevard Lilienthal 8
Wolfs Art Dentalstudio
Regensburger Straße 49