Basic course 04
- Master dental technicians
- Dental technicians
- Trainee dental technicians
- Master dental technician students
- Dentistry students to supplement clinical training
- Clinical dental technicians
- Basic course 2: The technical foundation of full dentures
The basics of the functionality of full dentures and the principle of the lingualized tooth-to-tooth relationship in static and dynamic occlusion will be elaborated. Based on the self-performed model analysis, the anterior teeth and the lingualized posterior teeth will be set up. You will also learn the application of the design principles of papilla, tooth neck, and artificial alveolar modeling as well as the muscular-gripping, myodynamic denture body design in wax.
- What full dentures must perform
- Lingualized full dentures according to GERBER
- Static and dynamic occlusion in tooth-to-tooth relationship
- Model analysis according to GERBER
- Anterior tooth setup
- Posterior tooth setup with the Condyloform II NFC+
- Static and dynamic occlusion check
- Wax modeling—papillae, tooth necks, and myodynamic denture body design
Free information material
Do you have
questions about our courses?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
T +41 (0) 44 805 9000